Three Step Process to AUSTSWIM Accreditation and Licence
Step 1. Complete the application form and pay the applicable fee.
Step 2. Attend Day 1 of the AUSTSWIM Teacher of Swimming and Water Safety course and successfully complete areas of study that include;
- Lesson planning and practical delivery
- Rescue Competencies and the Continuous Aquatic Sequence
Step 3. Complete the following post course requirements:
- Online theory assessment, this includes agreeing to and signing confirmation of your willingness to abide with and commitment to:
- The AUSTSWIM Declaration
- The AUSTSWIM Teachers Code of Behaviour
- Complete the workplace based training element
your AUSTSWIM business centre in your state for further information.